Blogging for business is an integral part of digital marketing. There’s a lot of information out there on how to digitally market your business. There are so many options, including social media, email, SEO, eBooks, white papers, podcasts, videos, and blogs. For many, the easiest (and cheapest!) way to market their business is with blogging.
But blogging for business can be daunting. So I’ve gathered five awesome sources that can help you kick-start your business blogging journey. Here they are!
Hubspot is one of the best places to get information on marketing your business. It’s a greatly appreciated resource for both experienced and digital marketers. If you have a question about digital marketing, Hubspot has your answer. A good tip is to Google your question followed by “Hubspot”.
Some great blogs from Hubspot to get you started are:
- What is Business Blogging?
- Why Blog? The Benefits of Blogging for Business
- 10 Reasons Blogging Should be Part of Your Content Strategy
Copyblogger is a masterclass in blogging for business. The website started out as a one-man operation and has transformed from a single blog to a company that makes eight figures annually.
Some helpful posts on business blogging from Copyblogger are:
- 35 Blogging Tips to Woo Readers and Win Business
- How Blogging Boosts the Profitability of Your Ecommerce Website (and 8 Ways to Get Started)
- 4 Simple Steps to Writing a Blog Post that Floods Your Inbox with Inquiries
3. Neil Patel
Neil Patel is a highly recognisable name in inbound marketing. Named by Barack Obama as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under 30, Neil Patel works with companies like Amazon, NCB, and Viacom to grow their revenue.
The Neil Patel blog is a goldmine of information, including:
- How to Create a Brand-Building Blogging Strategy
- 8 Reasons Every Small Business Should Utilize Content Marketing
- 23 Amazing Online Marketing Tactics for Small Businesses with Low Budgets
So get blogging!
This story first appeared on errorfree.me